Saturday 21 September 2013

Thank you card sayings For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

Thank you card sayings

Source:- Google.com.pk

What to Write in a Thank You Card

It can be difficult to come up with the wording of a thank you card saying. Having a tough time writing in a thank you card? Some people will neglect writing a thank you card, because they can't think of what to write in the card. Thank you card sayings tell someone that you are thankful and why you are thankful. Sometimes it’s difficult to express what you think or the way you feel in a thank you card, and sometimes you just need ideas to help you get started writing your thank you card message.

The list below will contain thank you card sayings that you can use to help you get your ideas in a card. Use them the way they are or edit the thank you card sayings to fit you and the receiver. Find helpful tips at the bottom of the page that give you the formula for a good thank you saying. And don’t worry too much about what you write in your thank you card, it’s always better to send a card than to not send one.
General Thank You Card Sayings

    Thanks a ton for helping out
    You are very generous
    Thanks for everything
    I can't thank you enough
    Words can't describe how thankful I am
    All I can say is, Thanks!
    Thanks for being there when I needed you
    I appreciate your time
    I appreciate your generosity

Thank You Card Messages Examples

1. "Somehow you knew exactly what I wanted, and I didn’t even know what I wanted. You’re an amazing gift giver."

2. "You are a blessing from God. I don't know any other way to explain how much help you have been lately. I don't know what I would do without you. I feel blessed."

3. "You surprised me when I opened my gift. I couldn’t believe what you’d given me. You knocked my socks off."

4. "Thank you very much for helping me out when I needed help. You probably helped more than you think you did. Thank you."

5. "You made my day when I opened your gift/card. What a fun gift. Thank you for making my day."

6. "You made me feel like a special person when I opened your gift. I knew that you spent time, effort, and energy to make sure it was awesome. Thank you."

7. "thank you for the much-needed _________. I was relieved when I opened your gift and knew I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. Thanks."

8. "Perfect is the word that comes to mind when I try to describe your gift. I don't think I could have given myself anything better. Thanks for knowing me well."

9. "You showed me your generosity by giving me money with my card. Think you."

10. "You have given me encouragement and hope in a difficult time. I am grateful for your support. Thanks for being there for me."
Funny Thank You Card Sayings

1. "Giving a gift like that should be illegal. I'm placing you under arrest for excessive generosity."

2. "I don't know what you were thinking when you gave me _________. You must either be crazy, dumb, or really generous to have done that. I don't think you are crazy or dumb, so that leaves generous. Thank you."
Thank You Card Messages
How to Write a Thank You Card Saying

If you read the previous thank you card sayings, you will notice that most of them talk about thoughts and feelings of the gift or the person who gave the gift. The thank you card saying should express those thoughts and feelings. After all, thankfulness is a thought or a feeling. Tell the person you are thankful for them and that you are thankful for what he or she gave or did for you.

    Explain your initial reaction to the gift or whatever the person did. Example: "I was really surprised by what you got me for my graduation gift."
    Express your feelings about the gift or the person who helped you. Example: "You are a great friend, who I feel I can depend on."
    Tell how much you like what they gave you or did for you. Example: "I used my new luggage already, and it was great. I like the color, sizes, and features. You new what I would like."
    Close with "Thanks" or "Thank You."

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment