Saturday 21 September 2013

thank you dad quotes For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

Thank you dad quotes

Source:- Google.com.pk
Yes, I said I love you
No, I am not drunk
No one paid me
I'm not lying
Ok then, see you next week son
THANK YOU DAD......for all the times that you were there, for your support and all we shared. For everytime you humored me and had imaginary tea with my friends and me. For all the times you backed me up when Mom said no, you had my back. For everytime you dried my tears and played the clown so I don't frown. For teaching me about life that at times it may be tough, but I must make the best of it no matter what. There were the times we argued and did not see eye to eye...yet we both knew it was because we were so much alike.
I was so fortunate and proud to call you Dad and grateful to God that I was a part of you...I miss you Dad...
dad,
you've been one of the greatest person in the whole world.
since the day that i was born you were there to support MOM .you were a proud daddy to me. thank you for teaching ME the values of life the importance of life. FOR TEACHING ME ABOUT GOD.
i know that there were days that we didnt understand each other i know that you never keep any bad things. DAD i know that im not a perfect daughter , sometimes im naughty. BUT i salute you still for your big patience. no one is perfect . so are you dad. but you showed us tha even your not perfect you can be he best dad. I LOVE YOU DADDY!.

happy father's day!
dear dad - i just wanna say i miss you heaps . i wish i could give you a big cuddle but i can't . even tho i can't see you , your always with me , in my heart .
you only get one dad , & im glad i got someone as amazing as you . i may have been taller then you , but i'll always be your little girl .
i wish heaven had a phone so i could hear your voice again , i wish one day you'll come back too see me , but heaven's just too far away .
i love you daddy .
No matter how stronger and harder a man appears to the outside world in the life’s challenges, but he still remains the weakest and softest inside in his heart to fulfill the demands and desires of his children.
- Anuj Somany
It is a wise father that knows his own child.
Your father gives you many thing
s in a lifetime.....most of which you will not appreciate until way after he is gone.
- Linda Poindexter
The best way I can sum up the greatest gift my father ever gave me...was simply...being my father...

I miss you Dad...
- GB LIFE
“A true father is always there. He is there to spill tears of happiness when his eyes fall upon his infant daughter. He is there with arms to catch her when she takes her first steps or stumbles. He is there to teach her at the youngest age, even though she might not understand half of it. He is there to help her color inside the lines, make her grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, and tie her shoes. He is there to hug her and kiss her on her first days of school, and to walk her in if need be. He is there to teach her and tease her and laugh with her. He is always there to embarrass her, but that’s part of life. He is there to tell her to go ask her mother, when her mother told her to ask him. He is there to lecture her, prepare her for the monster called high school. He is there to put up with her teenage moods and her co-ed relationships. He is there to approve, disapprove, accept and forgive. He is there to give her a big bundle of flowers when she graduates, to smile when her name is called and feel proud. He is there to embrace her and kiss her before she goes to live and learn a thousand miles away. He is there to see her become a workingwoman, to walk her down the aisle (or not, if her independence and stubbornness prevail after all). He is there to watch her grow as the lines on his face grow. He is there to welcome her home, always, and let her hug him and smell the smell she remembers from childhood, the warm, protecting, comforting smell of dad. But most of all, he is always there to love her. And she is always there to love him back. Dad, I love you, happy Father’s Day.”
A dad is someone who

-is a daughter's first love
-will be there for you no matter how bad of a mistake you've made
-will stand up for you when you need him
-will give you their hugs and shoulders to cry on
-promises you that you will always be his little girl
-loves you so much and will sacrifice whatever it is to make you happy again


A father is supposed to be the one man who will never give up one you ...
- -A Broken Hearted Daughter
Dear dad,
I may love a lot of man in the future, someday I'll get married to someone out there. But in the end let me remind you that, no matter what happen, you'll always be the best guy for me. I love you 'till forever ends :)
A "daddys little girl" is the one who would rather get her hands covered in engine oil with dad, than stay in the house and bake buns with her mother!
- Mishelly

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband
 

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband
 

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband
 

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband
 

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband
 

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband
 

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband
 

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

 

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

 

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband
 


No comments:

Post a Comment