Saturday 21 September 2013

Thank you for support quotes For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

Thank you for support quotes

Source:- Google.com.pk
Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.
Ralph Marston
Life, Others, Tell
I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.
e. e. cummings
God, Amazing, Dream
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
Meister Eckhart
Life, Enough, Prayer
God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'thank you?'
William Arthur Ward
God, Today, Used
'Thank you' is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.
Alice Walker
Best, Gratitude, Humility
What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it - would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have.
Ralph Marston
Life, Someone, Blessings
Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night.
A. J. McLean
Life, Love, Music
Thank you, God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.
Garrison Keillor
Life, Love, Good
The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
Max de Pree
Reality, Leader, Between
And a special thank you to the citizens of Massachusetts: You are paying all the taxes, creating all the jobs, raising all the children. This government is yours. Thank you for letting me serve you. I love this job.
Mitt Romney
Love, Government, Children
Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won't feel so thankful then.
Garrison Keillor
Life, Love, Good
I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to come and witness my hanging.
George W. Bush
Time, Taking, Thank
I don't want any vegetables, thank you. I paid for the cow to eat them for me.
Doug Coupland
Eat, Paid, Thank
If forced to choose between the penitentiary and the White House for four years, I would say the penitentiary, thank you.
William Tecumseh Sherman
Between, House, Choose
Thank you for leaving us alone but giving us enough attention to boost our egos.
Mick Jagger
Alone, Giving, Enough
Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere and warmed my heart.
Steven Cojocaru
Good, Strength, Heart
Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.
Travis Barker
Life, Living, Worth
And by the way, a piece of news, Israel is the one country in which everyone is pro-American, opposition and coalition alike. And I represent the entire people of Israel who say, 'Thank you, America.'' And we're friends of America, and we're the only reliable allies of America in the Middle East.
Benjamin Netanyahu
Country, Friends, America
The laughs mean more to me than the adoration. If two girls walk up to me and one says 'you're cute', I'll say thank you, but I appreciate it much more when the other one says 'you make me laugh so much'.
Michael J. Fox
Mean, Laugh, Walk
The joy I get from winning a major championship doesn't even compare to the feeling I get when a kid writes a letter saying: 'Thank you so much. You have changed my life.'
Tiger Woods
Life, Feeling, Winning
The simple act of saying 'thank you' is a demonstration of gratitude in response to an experience that was meaningful to a customer or citizen.
Simon Mainwaring
Experience, Gratitude, Simple
If you say I'm great, thank you very much. But I know what I am. I could be better, man, you know?
Keith Richards
Great, Thank
I thought that all of the sacrifices and blessings of the whole history of mankind have devolved upon me. Thank you, God.
Ben Stein
God, History, Blessings
I'd like to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.
Usain Bolt
Support, Guys, Fans
None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone's help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you.
Harvey Mackay
Alone, Help, Someone
As soon as someone tells me: 'You're rather sexy,' I wish I could disappear. If somebody says: 'You were voted the world's sexiest man,' I have no idea what that means. How do I respond? 'Thank you' is the best you can do. George Clooney is the world's sexiest man, anyway.
Daniel Craig
Best, Sexy, Someone
Well, there's not a day goes by when I don't get up and say thank you to somebody.
Rod Stewart
Somebody, Goes, Thank
Well, a lot of people don't know this about me, but I'm actually shy around people I don't know. I would just say with my first concert, my first tour, I didn't really talk onstage. I was like, 'Thank you, I love you guys,' or whatever. But now I've just kind of learned to work a crowd.
Avril Lavigne
Love, Work, Learned
What does it mean when people applaud? Should I give 'em money? Say thank you? Lift my dress? The lack of applause - that I can respond to.
Barbra Streisand
Money, Mean, Give
I've gotten books published. I've met famous people that are very nice. I look back and I say, 'Wow. Thank you, God, for giving me this gift. And thank you for helping me to keep going.'
Mattie Stepanek

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

For Teachers for Boyfriend for Friends For Him For Boss For BirthDay for Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment